- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are in Canada and USA and have followed the instructions.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [Contest Owner] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 1st, 2019 and ending Nov 31, 2019. All online entries must be received by Nov 31, 2019.
- How to Enter: Share your photos on Instagram by tagging us @forcefield.canada and using the hashtag #myhivis for a chance to win up to $1000 worth of Forcefield Safety Gloves and apparel.
To be eligible to win a prize you must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified above. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Forcefield. You may enter multiple time.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive up to $1000 CAD of Forcefield Apparel. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Forcefield Canada. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at [Contest Owner] discretion. The prize is nontransferable. No request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Forcefield Canada to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by determining which Photo best encompasses the spirit of #myhivis, under the supervision of Forcefield Canada. Winner will be notified by Instagram DM within 7 days following selection of Winner. Forcefield Canada shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notice. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Forcefield Canada’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Forcefield Canada, anyone acting on behalf of Forcefield Canada, and Forcefield Canada licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, to repost the winner’s photo on Instragram, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original image, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Forcefield Canada. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Forcefield Canada from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Forcefield Canada may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Forcefield Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Forcefield Canada control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Forcefield Canada may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Forcefield Canada. Forcefield Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Forcefield Canada has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Forcefield Canada reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Forcefield Canada and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Forcefield Canada.
- To accept prize You, the Contestant, must have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules